December Teen Court 2015
Case 1: In the first case the defendant went from stealing to drug abuse in a time span of weeks. It seems like he is escalating in crimes do you believe this defendant will make his probation or do you think his escalation in crimes will lead to a failed probation?
12/7/2015 01:03:51 pm
1. I think the judge talked sense into him because when he was explaining the consequences of a failed probation the defendant seemed scared and aware of the severity of the situation.
12/7/2015 02:39:37 pm
1) I believe that the defendant will make his probation; He seemed to only be caught up with drugs once. He seemed to know the consequences.
12/7/2015 06:59:28 pm
1) I believe, like previous cases, the defendent will follow through with his probation. The defendent seemed willing to change in order to keep his girlfriend, he seemed to be aware of the consequences, and he seemed to understand why he committed these wrongful doings.
12/7/2015 07:41:46 pm
Case 1 I believe that he will make probation because he looked pretty scared when the judge was explaining the consequences of not making probation. I feel like he tried to make us feel sorry for him when he used drugs
12/8/2015 09:14:44 am
1. I believe the defendant will make his probation. After a talk with the judge I think he understands what will happen to him if he gets into trouble during his probation period. I don't think that drugs have always been a problem for the defendant.
12/9/2015 12:46:06 pm
1. He will probably finish his probation, but I think there is a possibility that crimes like the drug abuse will still continue throughout his life.
12/9/2015 08:19:56 pm
1. I believe the defendant will finish his probation because it seemed like his true meaning behind the crimes were for lack of communication with his mom and lack of father figure, other than his mom's boyfriend. Probation will help him get back on track with what's right.
12/10/2015 09:56:02 am
1) To be completely honest, I feel as though the defendant will not make his probation because it seems as though the individual lacks in common sense and doesn't have proper guidance as far as his parents. It seems as though he does as he pleases, so in my opinion he will do something wrong again.
12/13/2015 10:28:34 pm
1. I do believe that he will complete the probation because he looked disappointed and he seemed scared when the judge told him what would happen if he didn't complete it.
12/14/2015 09:22:43 am
I do not believe the defendant will meet probation because he seems to be going in the wrong direction. The defendant quickly began to commit crime and with no support, then the individual will not be able to meet his probation.
12/14/2015 11:33:50 am
1. I do not think the defendant will follow his probation. Although the judge did talk to him I believe the defendant did not fully understand or chose to not understand what the judge was saying.
12/14/2015 12:33:43 pm
1. I think that the defendant will make his probation because the whole experience he is going through right now will probably change his way of thinking which will cause him to do his probation.
12/14/2015 12:37:15 pm
1) I believe the defendant will make his probation because after learned the consequences, he seemed scared of what could happen if he did fail the probation.
12/14/2015 01:01:51 pm
1. His escalation in crimes might lead him to fail probation. He might be using the stealing and drug abuse to deal with his problems. Now that he was caught, and is in probation, he will most likely feel the pressure of those issues and somehow act out.
12/18/2015 04:33:56 pm
I do no believe he will make probation. His excuses were weak and did not stay consistent with what he was saying showing that he was lying. On top of that if he was lying somewhere where he is going to be helped that just shows that he will continue to do the things he has been doing ending in a failed probation.
1/11/2016 10:00:57 am
1. I believe he will not break the probation due to the fact that after hearing the consequence he won't go as far as breaking his probation.
1/11/2016 11:07:00 am
Case #1 : In my honest opinion I do believe the defendant seems like he can go either way on failing his probation or actually learning from his mistakes. He seems to have no set rules in the household from his mother yet seemed frightened when the judge mentioned the consequences of failing probation. I don't see a clear path in my perspective
1/11/2016 11:07:57 am
1. I believe that the defendant will not make his probation because although the judge did explain the consequences it is though the defendant lacks the ability to think for himself and still isn't aware of the severities of the comsequences of his actions.
1/12/2016 12:30:49 pm
1.I believe the defendant will make his probation because he seemed to know the consequences of what will happen if he decided to not go through with it or if he would even think about doing it again.
1/20/2016 01:20:22 pm
1. The defendant is most likely to complete his probation, he has learned the consequences and knows that he will be sent to juvenile hall if he does anything to violate that probation. There is also a slight chance he might fail at completing his probation, he doesn't really seem to care.
1/25/2016 12:36:19 pm
1st case: I believe the defendant is most likely going to complete his probation; although he is plummeting and his actions are getting worse as time goes on, but after the judge had talked to him about how his record could be clean after his probation he had a determined look on his face, I believe he will complete it.
1/27/2016 06:48:25 pm
1. I believe he will not complete his probation time because he is influenced by bad things and he will be tempted to do drugs or other crimes .
2/1/2016 12:18:59 pm
1. I think his escalation of crimes will not only prevent him from completing the probation but it will also take longer since he's done so many bad things in the past.
2/12/2016 07:12:01 am
I do not think he will complete probation because he is easily tempted to continue his bad habits.
2/16/2016 08:15:02 am
1) I believe the defendant will complete his probation because he seemed very aware of the consequences that could follow if he does not complete probation. Although, he seems to not care at the moment, I believe he eventually will which will lead him to successfully complete probation.
2/18/2016 07:38:10 pm
1. The defendant seemed to understand the consequences, so hopefully he will make it to the end of his probation despite that seemingly fast escalation.However, I don't fully believe he will make it that long since he might be easily swayed by temptation.
2/18/2016 09:44:00 pm
1. I do think that he will complete his probation. I think will make better decisions from now on. Since he was caught so early on he will now now what the consequences for drug abuse and stealing are.
2/27/2016 10:22:03 pm
1.I believe that he will be in probation and will most likely be allured into keeping up with crimes.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.