January Teen Court 2016
Case 1: The defendant claimed that taking the money away from the victim was all a joke. Do you believe he was telling the truth? Or was he hiding something from the court?
2/9/2016 10:35:46 pm
I do not believe he was telling the truth at no time during the incident did the defendant state to the victim that this was all a joke. I think this is just a way of sugar coating things for the jury as well as the audience. He knew it was not a joke but he stated it was a prank only to make it seem like it was not that bad of a thing. He was most likely hiding something from the court since the defendant did see the victim as an easy target which leads me to believe that they were going with the intention of taking the money,
2/10/2016 10:49:49 am
1) I believe he was tellin the truth. It seemed like the defendant did not know the Consequences that would happen by "joking around".
2/11/2016 12:33:36 pm
Case 1: I believe the defendant was telling the truth because he was consistent with his story in the police report and throughout the trial.
2/11/2016 09:06:14 pm
1) I believe the defendant was telling the truth. He did not know the consequences of "joking around" until after it happened. The defendant will now understand his mistakes.
2/12/2016 07:05:47 am
1. I think the defendant was very honest because the charges and his story were consistent.
2/12/2016 08:30:36 am
Case 1: I believe the defendant was telling the truth. He was very consistent with his story and didn't try to .ale himself look better.
2/12/2016 08:57:39 am
1. I think he was telling the truth about the money because he kept on with his story he didn't seem to get confused on what he was saying.
2/12/2016 10:19:24 am
Case 1: I feel the defendant was telling the truth due to the reason that he seemed very honest and sincere. And the story he was mentioning did seem to fall in place
2/12/2016 12:32:44 pm
I feel like he was being honest and sincere because he felt like he was telling the truth and did mean it as a joke but he took it to far and so he got in trouble.
Alex Jones ortiz
2/12/2016 12:34:09 pm
The fist one the guy was telling the truth but I think that robbing someone as joke is kind of messed up
2/12/2016 12:49:46 pm
1. I think the defendant did say the truth and he though that it was a prank because it seemed that he wanted it to be a prank but he took it too far and he didnt realize that he took things too far.
2/12/2016 04:16:21 pm
Case 1: I believe that the defendant was, in a way, trying to justify his actions by claiming that it was all a joke. So, no, in my opinion, the defendant was lying; I also think that due to the fact that he was lying, he must've been hiding something from the court.
2/14/2016 01:47:44 pm
1. I don't think he was telling the truth because if it were a joke the money should have been returned to the victim right away not to the brother of the victim after some time had passed.
2/16/2016 08:29:51 am
1) I believe the defendant was telling the truth because he was very honest and his answers appeared to be sincere. Also, his story and answers stayed the same throughout the case.
2/18/2016 09:57:04 pm
1. I believe the defendant was being honest through out the trial. He was being consistent about his story.
2/19/2016 11:31:50 am
Case 1. I feel as if he defendant was honest and truthful because his story was consistent, it didn't seem as if he was hiding something from the court
2/19/2016 12:06:55 pm
1. I believe the defendant was not telling the truth because he played it all off as a joke. It seemed like he was holding back some truth if it was an easy target for him to steal from.
2/19/2016 12:10:23 pm
Case 1: I definitely believe that there was something more sinister behind the motives for this individual to take this money because I doubt an inexperienced prankster would go that far to take so little. It'd be a pretty frightening situation for the victim in which case I would classify it as anything less than just a mere joke.
2/19/2016 12:10:38 pm
1. I do believe it was a joke because it was only a dollar, but because he used an aggressive tone towards the victim became a serious issue.
2/19/2016 12:22:12 pm
I think that the defendant didnt see the consequences of his actions and he didnt think that the victim of his "joke" was going to see it as a prank. He was influenced by videos that he saw online and he expected to receive the same reaction that he saw on the videos but he didn't.
2/27/2016 10:01:32 pm
1.I think that the defendant was telling the truth because he kept his story on topic and looked sincere and he did not make an effort to make himself look good.
3/1/2016 09:28:00 am
Case 1:I don't think the individual was telling the truth because it seemed as though he was not sincere throughout the story he was telling.
4/13/2016 12:41:55 pm
1. I dont believe the defendant was telling the truth. He did not seem to honest in his sincerity.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.