1. Yes I agreed with the sentence given to the defendant.
2. I believe he was regretful for his actions, it seemed like he wanted to do better for himself and get back on track.
Q1: I agree with the sentence
Q2:he is regretful because now he has to live with his actions and has to pay for it
1. Yes, I agree with the sentence he got. I believe he got a good amount community service and something to help with his anger.
2. Yes I think he was regretful. He understands how difficult for it is to keep his cool. He also seemed like he was going to cry and wanted to change his behavior.
1) I believe the defendant received the right sentence for the punishment due to the fact that he was well aware that the he had messed up right after.
2) I think the defendant was genuinely regretting his action after he was aware what was happening. He then started thinking what his family would think of him and he didn’t want his younger siblings to fear him and see him as a monster.
Q1: I do not agree with the sentence given to the defendant, I believe that the sentence should have been a bit longer, possibly more hours of community service since the defendant stated that he had few things to do after school.
Q2: I do believe that the defendant was regretful for his actions, he seemed sad and regretful of his actions when asked if he thought about what his siblings would think of him.
1. I think the sentence given to the defendant was good as it helped focus on his main problem which was that he had anger issues and needed to resolve them.Along with that I think it was good that he was seeking therapy as a way of self improvement.
2.I think the defendant was genuinely remorseful as he showed that he was sorry for punching the kid and talked with raw emotion.He also said that he gets his emotions get the best of him and that's a good sign as he is showing that he sees that hes messing up and wants to change that about him.